Saturday, December 6, 2008

Why I should have been a FlintStone

Basically today started out a regular day until I walked into my living room picked up my remote and attempted to turn on my television, (which I forgot I unplugged) and then for the next fifteen minutes I proceeded to curse and wonder why on a Saturday a day I could actually sit down and watch t.v would my Dumb t.v decide to just go out...
Like I said fifteen minutes into checking the lamp bulb and cursing I realized the darn thing is unplugged and it hit me I had unplugged the thing the night before to avoid accidentally watching t.v.. ha ha I also laughed at my self when i figured it out...
i will be back on later, hopefully reading a book will be just as enjoyable as a Colt McCoy to Jordan Shipley touch down pass

1 comment:

Albert Lopez said...

Ahh, the McCoy-to-Shipley connection has been wonderful to watch this season. Hopefully they both return next year... BTW who are you, Ocho Cinco? I need to know so I can grade your post!