Saturday, December 6, 2008

first day

ok so one day has gone by and I haven't really noticed any kind of difference all I know is that the music is the hardest to keep with cause that is my family and I's life force but I kinda got a break only cause at work its constantly playing. The tv and video was hard also cause of course its close to christmas and all the cute shows were on but I is the cell phone use but I found that may be the easiest to resistresisted. It hasn't been easy only cause I'm away from my family alot more cause the use the mass media like constantly. The one that I thought that was gonna be the hardest to resist is the cell phone I noticed that it wasn't as hard to stay away from it,but in reality I just left it somewhere I couldn't find it that easy and I have left it there since this mornig so maybe I don't depend on it as much as I thought. I have realized how much all of it means in my life, like music and television and the internet, that plays a big part cause its how I do things. I look for recipes online and do as much research as I can but I don
t look for just school stuff I do more for myself so thats been really affecting me. This is a hard time of year to not watch the tv my mom told me all the cute shows that were on but I couldn't watch them, but my daughter got to watch them so that was important. well I'll tell you how today went later!

No comments: