Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday

Since today was Saturday, I had the hardest time staying away from any kind of media. When I first woke up, I had numerous text messages on my phone. I had informed close friends of mine of the the media deprivation project and they insisted on tempting me with messages. I didn't reply to them because I had told them already what I was doing; however the people I never told were the one's that I replied to. I wanted to call some friends and see what they were doing and too see if they wanted to do anything that night, but that would be "breaking the rules". Instead I had to get in contact with a car dealership because I had to go look for a vehicle. I headed on over to the dealership and began looking for a car. I believe the time I went was a little after 12 noon. Shortly after that I found a vehicle. You would not believe how long it actually takes to purchase a vehicle. The amount of paperwork I needed to sign was outrageous!!! It literally took seven hours! I was completely drained. After the long process I drove away in my new car. And yes I did listen to the radio on the way home. ( in case you were wondering). You by a new car and not listen to the radio. I just doesn't happen. After knowing what a good system I had, I left it on. (You didn't think that I would actually turn it off did you?) Once I got home, I had dinner with my girlfriend and her parents. It was a nice quiet evening, but we did have some soft smooth jazz playing throughout the night. All in all I wouln't be able to function without media since I've been exposed to it for such a long time.

No comments: