Sunday, December 7, 2008

As Soon as this is over I can finally rest......

Just a heads up this is infact Carlos from the Tuesday and Thursday class. I am very tired as I type this and will most likely drift away into a far away land deep inside my conciousness as soon as my head touches a pillow.

Ok so Sunday i was a little more aware of the media depravation and i wish i could've taken it a step further and set the bar for everyone but there was no such chance. Although Sunday consisted of no cell phones and no T.V. i did slip up a little at work when i heard some rumor about Lil Wayne being gay with Birdman. I won't lie, while I was at work and I did a search for Lil Wayne and Birdman. I found a picture of the two of them kissing as well as the story of how they met. It was great.

I will also admit that I missed my ipod. Not so much the gadget itself but the music within that keeps me sane through the mundane activities of working in a cubicle staring at a box filled with light all day long. I thought it would be a little challenging working with the internet without being tempted to look for "Texas Unclaimed Property" or watching cartoons about Lil Wayne being gay with Birdman. I also passed up opportunities to play Zombie Killer and watch documentaries about conspiracies and read about enlightenment and such. Yes this is normally what i do at work but today was different. It was a lot slower and more boring than usual, but it gave me a chance to get better acquainted with my sexy friend Mayra and learn about the inner workings of my brain, which was half baked might I add.

To end an almost ideal media free day in the wrong way i watched about 8 minutes of the simpsons while chowing down a bag of delicious sour skittles, and immediately after a bag of Cheez itz. This is nutrition for the 21st century, food that is devoid of all nutrients and wouldn't even be considered fit for consumption in certain cultures. You have to love the American way of life for all of the freedom which is availabe to us like the freedom terrible food, and the freedom offered to big business to feed us these terrible things. I'm talking to you McDonald's.

Lastly I want to add that I do think Birdman is gay with Lil Wayne. Not only that but I find it comical just hearing that Lil Wayne is gay with Birdman. Lil Wayne is gay with Birdman is like music to my ears, not because I think it is cool to be gay but gay gangster rappers is about the funniest thing i've heard of ever since i saw that poster warning mexican girls to stay away from sharpies. I just wish i could post the story of how Lil Wayne met his "daddy".

No comments: