Sunday, December 7, 2008

Its over!

Saturday actually wasn't that bad. I work late, so I get up late. I had a quick bite and tried to get ready in a hurry to get out of my apartment. I had to use my cell phone after I woke up to find out what time I was meeting my friend at the gym. Afternoon traffic wasn't so bad, so this time I didn't long for my radio. Once we got there, we hopped on the treadmill for a quick run. The T.V. in front of me was hard not to watch. I was only on the treadmill for 10 minutes so I admit I had a peak. Having this project on the week before finals was actually very beneficial. I forced myself to go to Barnes and Noble to have a latte at the Starbucks there and sit down to study over my Algebra review. I actually managed to kill 3 hours of time and it wasn't even that bad. I realized how much more I was alone in the past 2 days not being able to call my friends to go out or meet up with. I spent more time doing things that I always put off till the last minute, like homework and housework, than I normally do. After leaving the book store, I did some Christmas shopping. The Christmas music playing overhead was getting me in the holiday spirit despite the final exams that I am worrying about in the back of my mind. Saturday was much like Friday in the since that I had to work that night as well. After my shopping was over, I headed home where again like Friday, I killed time by taking a nap before work. All the things that we are not "supposed" to do for this project were there. The music playing, T.V.'s, the phone, and the computers were all being used by me. Waking up today was great. I am happy to get back to my everyday routine.

No comments: