Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Saturday

Hi again, yesterday was the worst day and the best day ever.I dont know how exactly this came into play, but it happened! In the morning everything was great i hadn't used my phone, watched television, or listened to the radio. Then all of a sudden i checked my phone that was in im room charging, WOW, i had forgotten that i had promised this girl that i would go with her to a football game. And the messages were non stop, i finnally used my phone. When i called her she asked if i was on my way over to kerrville already, i told her that i had just woke up and i was about to jump in the shower. She was kind of mad about me not answering but when i told her why she actually believed me. Well after getting ready and all i took off to kerrville from hondo i made it through bandera with no problem then about fifteen miles out of bandera my tire blew out. Yeah! You can say i was mad, it took me an hour to take off my spare look for my jack then switch the tire. I had to use my phone again to let her know wat had happen, when i finnally got there i was really mad, then she gave me a big wet smack -a-roo on my lips and i started to feel better. At the Tivy game i met alot of new people and our team ended up winning by at least twenty, it was great. and the best part was this girls mom was smoking! Anyway on my way home my brother called me and told me that there was a party at my house. Ha, i wasnt even there funny. but thats how my friends are, i hate them but i love them. so i get home to find out that my boxing match had already started and Oscar De La Hoya had threw in the towel, oh i was extremely ticked off. I paid sixty five dollars for that fight and i didnt even get to watch it. But other than that i didnt use any mass media this week end.

No comments: