Saturday, December 6, 2008

What?!

Aw man, I totally forgot this started yesterday. The only reason I remembered was because the boyfriend and I were gaming it up on the xbox and I was owning him so he said, "Hey! You aren't even supposed to be using things of the electronic nature!" So I gave him the wierdest look ever because never in my life have I heard "things of the electronic nature" be used. Other than that I just stared blankly at him while I thought about the slow torture this deprivation project was going to be. I decided to fall asleep. [thank goodness it was late] The next morning [today] I woke up, got on MySpace, looked at everything one last time, listened to some good 'ol "Freebird" and wrote this blog. Today is going to suck.
Photobucket
See you guys later tonight on this thing....

No comments: