Sunday, December 7, 2008

Media deprivation is pretty hard core and it would not have been as hard however I was off the whole weekend from work. Saturday was my first day to start because I'm a slacker! This was a good thing for me to go through because I let media get the best of me by tuning out the things that I'm suppose to be doing like everyday chores like laundry, cleaning the house and home work. I guess that i would have to say my biggest blocker is cable TV. I really like the national geographic and the history channel. This morning when i woke up i did the dishes and cleaned the living room instead of watching TV. I forgot to tell my girlfriend that i had this project going on so i had to break it to her in person. At first she didn't believe me so i had to show here on my syllabus. By lunch time i really wanted to take a break and see what was on TV however i was strong and didn't cave. I had pizza which would have been nice to include a beer and some good old fashion college football. Well i guess not this weekend. After i ate i took a nap for about half an hour. When i woke up i gave my dog a bath. She bit me because she was resisting me bathing her i guess she is afraid of water or something. When i turned my back she had escaped and ran past me into the living room were she started shaking off the water and rolling around on the carpet. I went and picked her up to finish giving her a bath and dried her off. That was quiet a chore. At least i got some thing positive out of this project.

No comments: