Monday, December 8, 2008

I am back again

I am here again because i am still media deprived, not by choice but because my ipod still doesn't work and my phone is still turned off. Not that I miss it all that much or anything its just so darn tootin inconvenient. Boy when this whole mess is over i reckon im fixin to paint the town red in a haze of gunfire!

Haha....yea im not really sure what that means but talking like a redneck amuses me. As of 6:17 p.m. monday night i am at work bored out of my mind. People are leaving everywhere around me but yet i sit here collecting hours becuase i like money. The cool thing about my work is that on most days they let us leave if we want, and today is one of those days.

The bad, I am and have been on the verge of passing out due to a big workload and dealing with finals and the what not i havent had much time to sleep because strange people think it's funny to wake me up considering the fact i got to get up early in the morning. On the plus side I was actually on time to school today. Matter of fact i was a bit early today but sadly was still late to class. I dont know what it is about me but i am incapable of being on time. Well, almost because i was on time to work today.

I dont know about anybody else but i've been reading other peoples posts just to kinda get an insight into other peoples lives and i must admit, i kind of like being media deprived. Not so much music and phones but T.V. and internet i can do without. I actually hate T.V. and the internet is a close second but i feel it is a mixed blessing as the internet is probably the greatest innovation of mankind and can potentially lead to our downfall. I don't want to fill anyones head with doomsday scenarios of battling terminators but hey, it's possible.

On to a more happy thought, Lil Wayne is gay with Birdman. I'm sorry but i just can't get over that. I swear those words are like candy to my eyes. Reading that statement makes me feel an untapped sense of joy and saying Lil Wayne is gay with Birdman is almost like hearing you're favorite song. Don't get me wrong, i dont hate on Lil Wayne. I really do respect him as an artist and i personally enjoy his and Birdman's music but that is just too funny. i think they should make a movie about Lil wayne and Birdman's love affair but then it would probably be innappropriate for anyone to watch.

HAHA....i have a better idea. They should make a spoof of Brokeback Mountain and put the big black guy from white chicks to play Birdman and cast Debra Wilson (black chick from MadTv) to play Lil Wayne. Instead of being about gay cowboys in the mountains it will be about gay gangsters in the hood. That's gold, someone should submit this idea to Universal. Even though this is my idea i dont think i would ever put that much effort into something like that, come to think of it ill probably lose interest in this tomorrow.

Seriously though, who would have ever thought that Lil wayne was gay? The most popular rapper in the business is standing there with half his foot sticking out of the closet. Who could've seen this coming? I dont know but Lil Wayne IS freakin' wierd. Excuse my french.

I dont know what else to write, that didn't kill any time at all......*sigh* I need to cash my check.

No comments: