Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ok so it was Saturday and I know that we were suppose to have a hard time with but it was kind of easy cause I had to work all day so I couldn’t really be on the phone and be on the computer, the two hardest ones were the music and the television. It took a lot to just stay away from the TV in the break room cause they had the TV on and I walked in and I was tempted to just sit there and kind of make up the excuse that I couldn’t help it but I knew that I had other options. I didn’t have to just sit there, so I walked outside of my store and I sat there and it felt nice cause it was cool and breezy, and I got to see how all the people react to certain things and how they behaved. It also gave me the time to think of a lot of stuff, it felt good not to have to always be doing something I could just relax and not have to worry that I have a phone call or whatever. It wasn’t easy when I got home though cause my dad had ordered the big fight and I wanted to see it so bad but I resisted and just sat in my room and just read some of my books that I hadn’t even looked at. The music I think was the hardest out of both days cause I so missed my Christmas music I listen to that everyday and I tried to stay away but I got my relief at work cause they had it playing but actually I didn’t hear much of it cause when your on a check stand all you hear is the beeps from the stuff your ringing up so I only heard it when I was walking through the store. I learned a lot doing this project I realized that nowadays life doesn’t really go without all the media that we use on a daily basis. I just learned that no matter how much we try daily media use is most important. I think that most used is TV and music those are a daily thing, including the cell phones cause you use the cell phones to look at things on the Internet and stuff. Well I guess that most of the time we will use but maybe we’d have a better time with just being each other having fun.

No comments: