Sunday, December 7, 2008

IT'S OVER!!

My Saturday went really well! It started out by me being able to sleep in for the first time in a long time and that was great! After I got ready I went out to do some volunteering at my church and that was fun because there were people there and it occupied my time. Once that was over I went HEB to get gas and when I was there I used my phone to call my dad about something that was very quick and then I was off. After I left the gas pump I went home and was met by my sister-in-law and we sat around and talked a while. While we were talking my phone went off a few times so I handed it over to my sister-in-law to let her look and see if it was something that was important. Honestly I really wanted to know what it said just to have some news from the outside world. After a while we went to lunch at Rudy's and I was so happy to here some music coming over the speaker. It helped me to relax! We eat happily and then came home and cleaned up and got dressed and headed of to a baby shower. That took up about on hour of my time because I had to leave there in a hurry to go and pick up my little brothers from a birthday party and then we went to Christmas parade. That was really fun! We meet up with a group of family and friends and we laughed through the whole parade because it was a little lame. It was still fun though because of the people I was with. Once we left I came home and got on the computer in order to write my blog about Fridays day and that was nice to actually be online! When I was done with that I walked around the house and didn't do much of anything until it was time for bed. I got ready to go to bed and then I read for about fifteen minuets and then turned the light out to go to sleep. As soon as I woke up this morning I took a shower and then listened to the iPod and after that I turned on Fox News Channel. It was really nice! This was a good weekend to have to go without the media but I sure am glad it’s over!

No comments: