Monday, December 8, 2008

Got Fat

well its day two of no TV(sports, music videos, celebrity news movies on cable, reality TV, talk shows, ), music, Internet, video games, ipod etc. Well I guess that i could read a book or something. It guess that my life is rather dependant on media. Well at least that I can sleep well knowing that i Keep alot of people in a job this way. I was thinking maybe I can give my grandparents a call and see if they want to hang out. Oh yeah, I cant use the phone to call them so I guess that is out of the question. So i just went for a walk at river road park with my girlfriend Megan Weed. I had to drive over to her house and ask her if she wanted to go however when i got there I found out that she wasn't there. I I proceeded to go to her friends house were she sometimes hangs out and she wasn't there. So I cheated and called her on my cell phone. I know.. I know,. I know.. it was for a good cause. I finally talked to her and she had decided to meet me at the park. We decided to take the dog however we could not find the her collar so that was out of the question. We went for a walk at river side park. That took about 15 minutes. We decided to go to a movie however that was out of the question. Shux this is really hard. We decided to go out to eat over at a chinese buffet. I started with the crab legs in which took me 100 hours to crack open. Next i ate pinapple chicken, fried rice, sushi, spring rolls, wings, steak, jello, cheese cake, mussels, and ice cream. I also told a girl that she was starting to break out(not recomented.) Well after the dinner I decided to go home and go to sleep. Thank god its over!!

No comments: