Monday, December 8, 2008

Wasnt that bad

So Friday i thought was going to be a good day. After all no school. But with this media deprivation assignment i didnt realize how much i really need and use it. I woke up thinking i was gunna sleep in like a lazy bum and watch tv, ( im always busy with something or someone) so i figured screw the tv, no cheating. SOO TEMPTED i unplugged it. ha yeah i really tried it. my cell phone however was another story. i DID make a few phone calls but only because i needed directions. cough cough. but anyways other than that i didnt even listen to the radio except when i went to best buy THEY WERE BLARING some crappy music so that actually turned me off to wanting to listen to anything. lol. although that incident sucked, i wanted to go shopping for christmas gifts and get my mind off things. all the other stores didnt have lame music on so i was calm and assured that i didnt need my cell phone or have to watch my loevly tivo'd show cheaters and cops . They would be there when i was off deprevation so yet another worry off my mind. All i had to do was keep myself occupied and my mind off trying to keep in touch with friends, they would be around wether or not i used my phone or not, they still pop in from time to time, so i didnt worry about calling anybody to go out and have a good time.ironically i had a good time keeping my mind off things and was glad i didnt have to be glued to my cell phone or anything for that matter. so my day went on and i found myself drinking with some friends and family. They kept me entertained for the most part and then we all got hungry and went to CHACHOOSS for the king kong nachos and margaritas :] . i didnt find media deprevation hard when im entertained by a crowd. so FRIDAY WAS NOT THAT BAD. im not that much of a computer person, just the occasional cheking of myspace, but other than that, i find it rather boring so again that deprevation was easy.Day one of deprevation was easy becuase im not that much of a technology person anyway, im kinda upset that we rely so much on it.

No comments: