Monday, December 8, 2008

GO CLARK!

Saturday was a little bit more easy than getting through Friday.

At 7 AM I was up and about and drove my friend back home. On the way back to my house I stopped to get some delicious hash browns from McDonald’s. After finishing I wrote my previous blog and somehow fell back asleep.

At 11 AM I woke back up and was ready for the day to begin. I talked to my parents for a while and then took a long shower to waste time. By 1 PM I was out the door and on my way to the Alamodome. Like I previously stated in my last blog, I was there to watch the Tom C. Clark Cougar football team play Austin-Westlake in the state quarterfinals. The game was super exciting; best fourth quarter ever! Clark ended up winning 24-21 and will go on the state semifinals! They play next weekend in Memorial stadium and I can’t wait! GO CLARK! After waiting in traffic for nearly an hour, my best friend Antoinette and I decided it was time to eat. I’m sure she was super bored with me considering we couldn’t listen to music in the car but I’m glad she stuck it out with me.

We ate some Dino Nuggets from my freezer and then went off to get ready for our night. At 7 PM we left my house to go watch a talent show that some of our friends were hosting. It was really funny and took up a lot of our night so there were no worries about the media for me! By 11 PM the talent show had finished and we continued our night at our friend Cody’s house. At Cody’s I decided I was going to play with our other friend’s, Brent, dog. She is so cute! Her name is Belle and she was wearing a sweater! Ahh it was so adorable! We all pretty much sat at Cody’s kitchen table talking about random things until 1 AM when I took Antoinette back home and I returned back to mine, where my parents were once again missing for the night.

All day Sunday I was in Houston so I was still media deprived and I couldn’t even blog! It was bothersome but I got to see my other best friend Kelsey so it was worth it.

Overall I have never gotten so many questions about watching movies or text messages I couldn’t respond to because I would end up feeling guilty. I’ve also never felt so disconnected with the world and it was really hard not to watch or read the news. Besides all of these upsets my weekend was pretty much amazing. :]

No comments: