Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh What to do, what to do!!!

well it's been a day now without any type of media! Its' definitely been killing me. I usually live on music and T.V. On Friday I woke up like any other day around ten and realized that I had to begin this project of forty eight hours of media deprivation. To keep myself busy I decided to clean up my apartment and room, something I should really keep up with. After that i decided to get a few of the guys together and we went and walked around downtown SA. We ate out at Saltgrass Steakhouse and ended up staying there for a good two and half hours just talking and catching up on old times. After that we continued to walk around the river walk and just have a chill day. After a day downtown we all came back to my place and almost forgot that this project was going on and we started to watch T.V. but then had to turn it off right away. So we just decided to go outside and throw the football around, which then turned into a three hour game, it was pretty insane. it turned out to be not a horrible day but considering it was college football saturday I was going kind of crazy. What I had my friends do was every so often I would have one of them run inside and check out the scores for me. After our intense game of football we are now getting dressed for a night out on the town. We will probably hang out at Buffalo Wild Wings for about oh I don't know a couple of hours or so, then after that who knows what kind of trouble I will get into. But to be completely honest it hasn't been too bad not having any type of media. but we will see what happens tomorrow.

No comments: