Monday, December 8, 2008

Saturday December 6; Day 2

OK so on to day 2, come on now, when does this end??? It seems like it's going on for forever. I can read at my own leisure, but when there is nothing else for me to do, such as watch television, going to the movies, talking on the phone...what else is there to do??? I am not working today, so I'm not consumed with work today, nor do I have any finals to worry about, I already finished my presentation that I had for my art class, and luckily I don't have a final in my other class, which is my technical writting class. Sheesh, I never thought that I'd wish I had homework, but in this case I wish I had tons of homework to keep me busy with, but unfortunately in this situation I don't. So I'm somewhat bored, even though that I've already ventured out in the crazy mall with the rest of the bargain shoppers like myself this morning, it still wasn't enough to keep me busy, nor distracted with the wonderful inventions that the media has created today such as internet, radio, television and finally my phone. I had to use my phone today so far, because I was at the mall and my sister and I had got seperated and I was carrying the "gold fish" snacks for my nephew, and she needed to find me so I could refill his little dish for him. So as I'm sure you can tell that was somewhat of an emergency...lol. Ok, and now I'm home and I plan on leaving in a bit to go car shopping...wahooiiii. I need a car, please!!!! Car shopping is such a long and tiring process, and I think that's why I've been slacking a bit in that department. So I just pray that I find something that I like and is of course affordable as well. Ok so I'm already exhausted from my day so far, and like I had mentioned before, I'm heading out the door to go car shopping, which will pretty much take me away from most of the forms of media, so I'm sure that I'll be fine for the next few hours. And not to mention I'm sure that I'll just pass out as soon as I get home from car shopping because I'm exhuasted as it is. So I'm sure that this is the end of my blog for this media deprivation project...phew!

No comments: