Monday, December 8, 2008

Fridaty December 5 Blog

ok, so when I began this media deprivation shenanagin...it was a bit overwhelming for me. So I woke up on Friday morning, and the first thing I always do is grab my phone from my dresser and look at it to see what time it is. So on top of just looking at my phone for the time, I tend to always check my email and my myspace on my internet on my phone as well. So as I woke up and my day began, I usually turn on my television, which I did. I was like, "oh s*it!" So then I turned off my tv and just proceeded with my morning as I was getting ready for work, which it was quite lame with no television...boo it was no fun! Ok, so then I leave my home to head to work in the morning and once again I do what comes natural to me on an ordinary morning, which also includes listening to the radio as I'm driving to work or when I'm in a car as usual. And, of course once again I mess up and turn on the radio in the car, and I'm so used to doing so, that I ended up driving the whole way to work without even thinking about it, and then just a few minutes prior to arriving to work, I remebered and told myself, "darn it, I did it again." So then I arrive to work and I'm needing to be on the internet for work, so that is something that I can't really prohibit. Although I didn't check my myspace or facebook throughout both days. So I think I came out pretty strong in that field. :-) Also, with my cell phone I just turned off my phone all day so I wouldn't get tempted. If anyone needed to get a hold of me they could've called me at. As far as texting I veered from that form of communication pretty well also...suprisingly!

No comments: