Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day One and my explanation

First off I know that I am super late on writing about my first day but I did this on purpose because I didn’t want to feel weak and go check my myspace or facebook, I really really tried my hardest with this assignment.
Here is how my Friday went down, I wake up around eight in the morning and as I reach for my remote to turn CNN and the weather channel I remember about this assignment, immediately I drop the remote and start to think of what my next move should be and how not to mess it up. I decided taking a shower would be the best next thing to do, I usually put my ipod on while I take a shower and this one was particularly quiet; I can’t remember the last time I took a shower in complete quietness it just didn’t feel right. As I get ready I also have my music playing from my restroom, same thing it felt awkward and different. I poured myself a cup of coffee to go and left the house, I figured the farthest I was the better. I get to school and sit down on my assigned computer for Design class, I knew I had to use the computer but I decided I was only going to use it for what I needed to do. As hard and challenging as this was it all worked out even though I left the class totally insane. With school over I headed to my girlfriend’s house, she knew about my project and she co-operated with it perfectly as she didn’t text me or made me do anything media related when I was at her house. We ended up playing cards and she was reading a book while I played guitar, it felt really good and totally different from everyday so it was pretty cool, plus if it was any other day we would probably just watch re runs of “One Three Hill” so I’m fine with this lol.
After I left her house I went to work, I do stock for American Eagle but I’m not the only one who does so the whole time I was working I was listening to Lil Wayne and T.I. because my fellow employee got to pick the music since I didn’t have my ipod with me. I left work around nine and was giving my friend a ride when he told me that we should go eat, I called my girlfriend and picked her up, (this was the only time I used my phone the whole day woo hoo) the car we were riding in had music because there was more people than me and they said they didn’t care if I had a project lol I know awesome friends, after we ate I took my girlfriend home and that was it the end of day one, I’m glad I didn’t miss the media very much but the whole day without music was killing me little by little.

No comments: