Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 2 and a little confusion

Since i did not attend class when the instructions for the blogging were given (due to an unfornunate car accident), i misunderstood the instructions. I thought we were supposed to go all day Saturday with out media and then blog about not having media on Saturday night. Then i thought we were to deprive ourselves of media on Sunday as well and then blog about our Sunday experience. Well as a friend clarified it for me, I now understand that Friday was supposed to be the first day of media deprivation and that we were supposed to blog about Friday's experience on Saturday morning and then do the same thing for Saturday and blog about Saturday's experience on Sunday morning. So i messed up but i just changed the two days I was without the use of the media I am nearly dependent on. So today's (Sunday) experience went rather well, or at least better than yesterday. I woke up early today to do some homework and then just prior to noon I went back to sleep until around 200pm. Upon awaking up i did use the phone once to call a friend because I had forgotten my commitment. After that i did not mess up again. Today went fairly well because i had much homework to do and that kept me busy. I did do a lot of driving however, and not jamming out in my car was kind of hard not to do. But i was to busy to watch televion, except i was very curious to see Fox Sunday's lineup. I love watching family guy, American Dad, and Simpsons. That hurt a little bit. I did use the internet today but it was only for the purposes of my dreadful accounting homework. My cell phone was used as well today, but only to organize meetings with my accounting group so we could do our project (or rather i do it and they suck off my grade but hey sometimes that happens.) The day did go by fast though and im glad its over and that i can resume my normal life with my normal accessories tom. Hope everybody else has found success in their challenging task!

No comments: