Sunday, December 7, 2008

Second Day

Well day two wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. I won't lie to you I kind of enjoyed the peace and quite I had. Today was a more chill and relaxing day. It started with me waking up this morning at about eleven thirty, kinda had a late night with the guys running around town yet again. But today I spent a lot of time getting ready for finals tomorrow. I'm Not going to lie I actually got a lot done with my projects. After my projects were finished I decided to just kick back and relax and do nothing. It was so nice to just be done with everything. So I sat in my bed and just slept for a bit, then I sat outside and actually read a full book it was kind of amazing. Sunday rolled around and my forty eight hours of no media was over!!! Even thought forty eight hours of no media or technology was great and all but having it now that iI have it back it is wonderful! Nothing is better than sitting around and just having a chill day playing video games and watching T.V. Now that it's over I can get back to my normal life.

No comments: