Sunday, December 7, 2008

The start of a new superfantastic day

Good Evening to all!
I am here to tell you how my super fantastic day was! So...we are starting on a Friday. It was freezing cold in my room and I was fast asleep. My son, Andrew woke up around the usual time of 6:00am and woke me up as well. He always watches TV in the mornings while I try to get some sleep. That morning, the first thing he said was "TV"... so i put some "Blues Clues" on and went back to sleep. So I technically did not give in to media. We had a bath and got dressed for work and daycare. I did not listen to any music in the car. Although it was somewhat hard, I made it! I sang a song to Andrew while he yelled out "bus..mommy...big bus". We made it to his daycare safely. I dropped Andrew off and made my way off to work with no music to keep me company. It was a very lonely feeling to not be listening to other peoples sarcasm and thoughts. I stopped at "Stumps" and bought the second best bean and cheese taco I have ever had. I ate my taco and went off to work. I work at Olive Garden. I am a host and I like being a host. It is fun. We listen to music at work so it is hard to ignore it because it gets stuck in your head over and over again while you greet anticipated guests. Luckily we have Christmas music this month. I was getting tired of the same music for 2 months straight. I worked and worked....and worked and worked. It was a nice day but i was getting tired. I finally finished my shift...now it's off to pick up my wonderful son, Andrew. It took about 35 minutes more or less to get to his daycare...it seemed like forever with no music. It was a drag. I finally reached his daycare and picked him up and I drove to Sonic in Band era to treat my little man and hopefully say hi. I bought a strawberry, cherry limeade... it was good. Andrew drank most of it..of course. I then made my way to the bank and deposited some money...most of it went to Andrew's daycare. After that was done, I made my way home. I played with Andrew a little bit and had dinner and gave him a bath. He played a little bit more while I talked to my best Friend on the phone for a little bit. I had Andrew say good night to my father and my brother. Andrew and I hung out in room and read a book that had bus sounds on. We played a little bit with his fire truck and tractor and then he calmly fell asleep with his toys. He did not want to let them go. As soon as he fell asleep, I was on the computer working on my essay about "The Power of Money" by Karl Marx. It was a very interesting essay. It was for my Humanities class on Saturday morning. I was finally done with my paper so i fell asleep very fast. I think my eyes were punishing me for going to bed so late. I hope ya'll enjoyed my friday post. Good Night!

No comments: