Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day 2 of Miserableness

Ok so I'm finally blogging about my second day for this media deprivation project, and well it was hard. I didn't think that I would make it through the day. The first thing I do every morning is take a shower and get ready to music and have the tv onSo this morning really messed my rountine up for me putting me in a bad mood. Everyone that crossed my path that day entered into the war zone. The first hours all I did was lay around on the couch and then in my recliner and then got tired of the living room and went back to bed. I slept for a few hours and when I woke up I checked my phone and had numerous missed calls and texts. So i returned all of my texts and phone calls and decided to go out. Driving in the car on my way to go out was really hard to do. ok so every where i went the music and tv was on so i was glad that being in that envrironment was allowed because i would have went crazy if i was in silence for an entire day. after getting home i wanted to stay up and just relax and put a movie in but i realized i couldnt do that so i just went to bed and when i woke up the next morning i was ina much better mood and i got to start my day off with e normal routine. i'm so glad that this project is over and i will never have to do something like this again unless i'm in the middle of a village in Africa

No comments: