Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back on the Wagon

Well today I awoke knowing the result of the fight so I didn't have any urge to watch t.v instead the family and I headed out for lunch( I woke up late )
After returning home I did not tune into the cowboys game ...Today was Ocho Uno a*k*a T.O's B day a*k*a Terrell Owens
for those of you who haven't heard of the phenom..Back to the subject I missed the game and I have to say after having my wife check the score for the last hour or so of the game I'm glad I did.

What have I learned??

1. Not being able to socialize on the Internet would be hard for some people, however it was pretty darn easy for me( I have kids to keep me busy)

2. Never take dinner suggestion from a smiling waiter suggesting you order Rocky Mountain oysters( they are actually a pretty sad bulls deep fried testicles)

Really people, I have learned that forgetting to turn on the t.v or the radio isn't so bad it does however make the day go by a heck of a lot faster ...but still it isn't that bad. And most ironically I have learned that if there were a next time I were to be assignned a project that requires me not to watch Oscar De La Hoya be demolished, and saves me from the blundering of the Cowboys AND spares my burnt orange pumping heart the dissappointment of the Sooners stealing our National Championship hopes .. then I am to do as told...lol.

No comments: