Saturday, December 6, 2008

I am weak, I couldn't do it

I just had to order the most expensive pay per view ever. A boxing match between
Oscar De La Hoya and Manny the Pac Man ( I cant spell his last name)
Ok first off this fight cost 64.95~~> (rape) Then Oscar got beat up and probably retired too.

I had no choice but to pick up the remote and order this fight despite currently being involved in this media deprivation project. Why did I spend all day not watching t.v or answering my phone just to throw it all away is the question I have been asked by my wife ..blah blah blah ..well because I didnt know Oscar would go and quit on me in the 6th round, but this is not the place or forum to discuss highway robbery.

I am disappointed in my self but truly am more disappointed with De La Hoya for a win by him would have been my justification for scrapping this project.

No comments: