Sunday, December 7, 2008

Not sooo hard

well, i have to admit, i kinda liked the peace and quiet lastnight and this morning. i was sick, and with out my phone going off early with calls and text from my boyfriend, mother or other friends, i got to actually sleep, something i have been deprived of all semester =] Normally i get calls from my friends late wanting to hang out, then my boyfriend early telling me good mornign then constant reminder phone calls from my mother trough out the rest of the morning and early afternoon, until i go to work at least. But i might add that after the much enjoyed sleeping, my day seemed to drag on. Everything seems to take longer without the constant stimulation of the radio, my phone going off, or quick trip to myspace. Straightening my hair was a nightmare without my ipod, no movies to watch while i layed in bed. No phone to call my friends, I EVEN MISSED MY MOMS NAGGING!!!! I read earlier that someone noticed getting lost in thoughts while driving in the silence... wow is this so true or what!? It felt like i zoned out, woke up and was at HEB... i dont remeber getting there or even what i had been thinking about! Kinda scary! I never noticed how much interaction i really have with people all day! And i thought i was a loner! I am so happy to finally get to turn on my cell phone and check myspace tomorrow morning! And listen to MUSIC on the way to work! Whooo. Have to say Mr Lopez... thiss wasnt a breeze like i thought, it was much worse than i imagened, but... i might do it next time i need a little shut eye ;]

No comments: