Saturday, December 6, 2008

i have a bad memory...

FRIDAY
RISE & SHINE(SORT OF):
So yesterday morning already started off normal, i was LATE for work( like always, nothing new) so just like every other morning when im in a huge rush to go to work , i blast my radio in my room..... when i woke up i totally forgot about the project and i went to go and turn on my radio, right before my finger hit the on button a screaming voice popped in my head! It went a little somehting like this ( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!) AT THIS POINT i already knew it was going to be a rough day, i reminded myself that i had to watch my actions and remember my project and i reached for the radio at least 3 times while getting ready, somehting in my head kept telling me " Amanda why the flip dont you have the radio on"? so i kept reaching for it but stoped myself!
ON THE WAY TO WORK:
when i was in the car, i think i heard all the sounds that are normally blocked out by the radio. I noticed that i was driving faster than normal because i just wanted to get there as fast as i could so i did not have to deal with the silence anymore... some people think that silence is a goos thing and it is peaceful and relaxing but to be it is PURE MADDNESS!!!!
WHILE AT WORK:
I work at Spectrum athletic club, I work at the reception desk, my day invloves nothing but media.I was so happy that i worked 8-5 on friday, i think that if i did not work i would have ASKED to work! I knew i was not cheating at work by answering the phone or listening to music that was on around me. When i was at work i told others about my project and told them to remind me throughout the day that i could not look at my phone, or the BIGGEST thing that im dealing with... NOT USING MY BESTFRIEND( THE BLACKBERRY) to text all my friends.
AFTER WORK:
I went out to dinner with my family, which was nice because this kept me from checking my phone at dinner time (thats always rude) and also distracted me from listening to the radio.
Then after i ate i wanted to do something with all of my free time so i did something that i love to do... i went SHOPPING! THIS TOOK UP ALOT OF MY TIME and i was very happy when i got home.
WHEN I GOT HOME:
This was whole different ball game that i was not expecting.. i was bored out of my mind! The movie "How the Grinch stole Christmas" was on T.V. and i was really pissed off that i could not watch it , so i had my mom record it on the dvr!
WAY TOO BOERD TO STAY AWAKE!!!!!
i hopped in shower, took a nice long shower and went to bed!!!
not going to lie... i sent one or two texts just because i could not deal with it!!!!!
(sorry, what can i say.. i think we all cheated in some way)
ill try harder sat. :)

No comments: