Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day two and my conclusion

After surviving day one and knowing how hard it was I decided that I was going to sleep in as much as I could, yet this didn’t work out as planed as my mother woke me up very early to help her out with some Christmas decorations, this kept me busy for a while but I finished it very quick so there I was in this gap of 4 hours before I would have to go into work doing nothing, I started playing guitar but I had already played enough the day before to keep myself entertained. I started looking through all my books to see which one seemed interesting to read and I realized I had read 99% of them and that the other 1% was stuff that totally didn’t interested me, this helped me realize that I need to updated my reading materials lol. I ended up at work half an hour early in desperation they said that it was fine if I went in the whole half hour before so I did. My plans for after work was to head downtown with my girlfriend and just see the Christmas lights but after another full day of hearing T.I. and Lil Wayne I didn’t really feel like doing that so I told her we should go rent a movie, when I was parking at Hollywood video I realized that if I watched the movie before midnight it would end everything I had accomplished, I didn’t tell her so I kind of stalled at the movie store just burning time, after what felt like forever we finally decided on a movie, “The Number 23”, it was still around 11:20 and I only live around 10 minutes from Hollywood video so as we’re heading back to my house I tell her we should check out the Christmas lights so we did but most of them are already off by 11 so that didn’t help me out as much as I thought it would. We get to my house around 11:45 and I knew I was only 15 minutes away from reaching this goal. To my surprise my sister is home and so are some of her friends so I started saying hi to them and making small talk, it was pretty funny because I didn’t want anyone to know why I was doing this and most of them gave me this weird look as if they knew I was hiding something. 11:50 I was about to put the movie inside my Xbox but didn’t instead I went to get us something to drink, its 11:59 and I’m standing looking at the T.V. blankly, my girlfriend looks at me with a confused face I see my phone turn to 12:00 and jump and shout that I did it, two whole days without technology I hadn’t felt this proud of myself in a while but I did yesterday night, the movie was good but it wasn’t as cool as being capable to survive this two days and my favorite part of all is that now when I get to go back to work there won’t be any T.I.

No comments: