Monday, December 8, 2008


day 2....
well i never thought i would say this but, luckily, i woke up horribly sick on saturday.. Im sure i woke up top eat and "tinkle" and thats about it...theres not much that happened on this day, except for a huge fight with mr about why i wasnt answering any of his texts... I KNOW we discussed about how theres a loophole for this...but im sure hes borderline stalker..he says its cause he cares...that totally code for "i dont trust you and must know what your doing all hours of the day". Anyway...back to my day...so i woke up around 530 am again to discover im freegin sick as a dog!! (must have been from the lack o lipstick jungle!) anyway..so here i go calling into work thinking to myself..."oh yes..im going to sick shop my way to health and couch potatoe the day away!!" and then reality came and slapped me in the face... no tv or internet on a sick day! ugh...THE MISERY!!!THE HORROR! ha..anyway...well i took one of mr's sleeping pills along with some motrin...im sure that was some kind of horrible recipe for disaster lol..but here i am! anyway...so that knocked back in to a delirious stooper till about 3pm when i woke up to feed myself a veggie patty. and back to sleep i go.. well 7 oclock rolls around and my phone starts to go of like the 4 of july!!! GUESSS WHOOO...oh yes...none other than my deliriously obsessed mr.. i was still half asleep but im sure there were about ten text msgs about a paragraph long each asking me why im ignoring him and what i have been doing all day and who im with....lol..GOD BLESS THE POWER BUTTON on cell phones =)....back to sleep i go...7 oclock rolls around i woke up again all excited to watch cops and americas most wanted...( IM VERY AWARE..this probably makes me a huge dork...but it reminds me of home when i used to watch it and look at the sunday newspaper with my mom....tragic....) anyway...i had over to the tv...and DVR it...what a sad sad day...i think the highlight of my day was talking on the phone with the movers....which reminds me ...it was kind of lucky the assignment was this weekened cause i didnt have interenet anyway..since im moving i made the mistake of getting disconnected before i move out..so i didnt have interent anyway...any no one in my complex has wireless..or at least not unlocked...NOT THAT I TRIED TO USE IT OR ANYTHING...im just guessing...=)... well i decided to end my night early again...treated my self to a long bath and another motrin...and welcomed in my sunday...i must say..i think i got pretty lucky...once i got on track of remembering i must say everything just kind of fell into place. All of these things do show to kind of take over our lifes. I must say...it was a little bit of a vacation though...i had alot of time to thing which was really nice..and alot of time to just enjoy to myself....

No comments: