Sunday, December 7, 2008

Conclusion of Project

At the end of the weekend, I had more time that I have ever had in a long time. I took care of everything I had to do. I had time to take a long bath, to relax, cook myself a nice meal, read a nice book, meditate, go running, clean and rearrange my home, have a talk with little girl which I haven't had in a long time, and be at ease. I learned that media is very important , but we have made it more important that it should be. TV for example could be minimize in my home. We watch TV way too much in the evenings. That time could be use for family time to play cards, have talks, go for a walk, or do an outdoors activity. Even the internet, I realize I spend way too much time just surfing the internet when I could just use it when I really do need to communicate with my family, or research something I need to look up. The radio it's something that is a must in my life. I love music so not sure I can minimize that. Today our society is so used to having everything with such easy access that we have forgotten what it means to read a newspaper, talk to our neighbors or enjoy the great outdoors that we have to enjoy. We live way addicted to today's media.

No comments: