Sunday, December 7, 2008

Aghhhh! Family Matters...

So i just had to tell my mom about the project right... so she decides they whole freakin' family is going to do it... so we can spend "quality time together" Well...damn it. I dont think i have ever cleaned my room soooo much in my entire life.. just to stay away from her. On top of that im getting sick, and there is nothing better to do, so all i wanna do is sleep, why not right? but Nooooooo.... my stepdad has to watch the game, which one? i have no idea. all i know is the team he was rooting for was loosing so there was alot of slaming doors yelling and beer cans opening in the living room, needless to say i avoided that too. So i went to the boyfriends, were we had a late thanksgiving. His dad was away in Saudi Arabia for a few months and missed the holiday so they waited just for him =] sweet i know. But honestly i wasnt in the mood for family time, and that included his! I just want to sleeeepppp!!! but nobody will let me! Then when i got home my mom insisted on going to Jim's for coco and french toast. I didnt like the idea at first, mostly because she was still getting on my nerves but after tuning her out in the car i was fine. I did watch 3 1/2 hours(more or less) of home videos of my sister and i growing up when we all got home, by force i might add. I would like to distroy those movies... i hate the way i sound! My recorded voice i mean.... and damn i was spoiled! Rotten! Besides the point. Now my mother, the one who decieded we were ALL going to do the deprivation weekend is sitting on her ass watching HGTV, while my sister sleeps and i do all sorts of homework... hipocrits!The two things i've wanted most alllll day... jerks. but i finally finally get to go to bed... 6 hours later then i wanted to. Work in the morning... maybe. Would like to peek at myspace, but i wont.. it's kinda like christmas when you were a kid, you know it's late enough that santa has come, but its still to early to open presents.... so you wanna look around the corner to see what he's brought you, but you feel really guilty, eventhough nobody knows! So you just sit in bed to wait it out but end up falling asleep. hopefully going to bed and staying busy tomorrow will keep my mind off my addiction.... HOPEFULLY! Good night alll...
Audrey

No comments: